Thursday, April 24, 2014

Disconnected

stiv bators - disconnected lp on clear vinyl
I have been listening to a lot of Stiv Bators lately: dead boys, lords of the new church, and his solo albums so I decided to purchase the Disconnected LP, so happy I did; It sounds so good on vinyl! I connected proper speakers to my little record player and it made a world of difference, just in time to spin this album. I got it on clear vinyl I was sort of hoping for the purple one but clear sure does look nice when it's spinning.

4 comments:

  1. I have some colored vinyls in my collection but I've never seen a clear one. It looks really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. /I got L.A L.A. on vinyl , but coulldnt really get into it. what do you think of that album

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have L.A. L.A. but i have L.A. Confidential.. I think its mostly the same tracks, right? I actually really like it. Disconnected is a great album I really love these solo albums of his but I'm not sure if you would be into this one if you didn't like the other. They're different from his other works but I really enjoy them, my favorite of all his projects really.

      Delete
  3. It is mostly the same tracks.i like the songs but i just cant get into it...

    ReplyDelete